EnduraFast ACQ Lumber Fastener
Won't Rust in ACQ Treated Wood
- High hex head design provides for positive socket fit and stability during installation
- Magnetic 410 stainless stays in the socket
- Coarse thread pitch provides fast penetration
- Stocked in standard panel colors
- Available in lengths of 1", 1-1/2" and 2"
- Conveniently bagged at 100 pieces per
- Clearly marked for use in treated lumber
- Makes the ACQ fastener easy to identify
- Provides additional corrosion resistance
Atlas Technical Services Page
Threads per In.: 14
Length: 1", 1½", 2"
Material: 410 Stainless Steel
Coating: Mech. Zinc w/Black Coating
Engineering Test Report
Pull Out Values
Note: Pull-out values are a measurement of wood material strength.